Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions for Use of Goondeen Educational Resources (GER) compiled by Goondeen Institute (GI)
About Digital Subscriptions
1. A digital subscription provides you with unlimited access to GER
2. In order to create or activate your digital subscription, you will be required to create and/or link your subscription to a GER account of GI. The login details associated with your digital with any other person.
3. If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected by GI your subscription may be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
4. For more information contact GI by email (email@example.com).
Processing and Payment
5. GI will process your digital subscription purchase as promptly as possible. Your payment details must be verified before your subscription can be activated.
6. If your initial payment authorisation is revoked, your subscription will be terminated. We reserve the right to reject any subscription order at any time.
7. Digital subscriptions renew automatically unless you cancel according to our cancellation policy (see clauses 27 to 32). Payment for digital subscriptions will be direct debited from your nominated financial institution or payment method. All GER digital subscriptions automatically renew unless cancelled.
8. It is your responsibility to provide valid payment details and ensure that your payment details are up to date. If you need help please contact GI by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
9. If your payment method is invalid, or your payment is otherwise rejected, your subscription may automatically be cancelled and access revoked.
10. Unless specified otherwise in the cancellation policy (see clauses 27 to 32), all charges are non-refundable.
11. For avoidance of doubt if you are unable to access our services due to problems not related to GI then you are not eligible for a refund or credit of any nature.
12. When you purchase a digital subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order. You also agree to the billing frequency specified at the time of your order.
13. Any discount eligibility is determined at the time of order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. All prices are in United States Dollars (USD).
14. GI reserves the right to change the prices and fees at any time. We will provide you with 14 days notice if the regular rate of a subscription changes from what was stated at the time of your order.
15. Price changes will take effect from your next billing date after the notice period. If you do not wish to continue your subscription at the revised price, you may cancel your subscription before the end of your current direct debit pay cycle (see clauses 27 to 32 for cancellation terms.)
Third party fees and charges
16. If you have purchased your digital subscription indirectly through a third party (including but not limited to the Apple App Store and Google Play), these Terms and Conditions may not apply to you. GI is not liable to you for any claims related to purchases made through third parties. Please contact the third party directly to address these claims.
17. When you use your digital subscription, you may incur other additional changes, such as telecommunications fees, data fees or service provider fees. You are responsible for paying any additional charges.
18. GI may at times offer special promotions and other offers. The specific terms and conditions of each offer will be stated at the time of the promotion and will apply in addition to these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of a special offer and these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions, these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions will apply.
19. You may be required to provide your payment details when you sign up for a promotion. If this is a direct debit offer, your subscription will be automatically renewed after your initial payment at the standard subscription rate unless you cancel.
20. From time to time GI offers promotional items with its digital subscriptions. From time to time and at its discretion, GI will communicate with its subscribers about the availability of such items and how to redeem them.
21. From time to time GI offers promotional pricing that will apply for the term agreed when accepting that promotional offer. Pricing will automatically resume at your standard subscription rate unless you cancel.
22. All GI digital subscriptions renew automatically at the end of their respective billing cycles (see clause 7). Any offer or discount provided to GI subscribers will revert to the full, auto-renewal price of the subscription, unless the subscription is cancelled prior to the end of the discounted period.
Managing your Digital Subscription
23. You can manage your account like personal details, upgrade or downgrade by contacting GI by email (email@example.com)
24. Changes, like upgrades or downgrades, will be billed from your next billing cycle, with access to digital products accessible immediately
Modifying Subscriptions and Suspension Policy
25. Subscribers must notify GI directly to make any changes to their subscription, including, but not limited to, suspensions, cancellations, changes of email or delivery address, and any other changes to their subscription. You can suspend or change your details by contacting GI via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
26. GI will not accept any responsibility for any claims like missed deliveries, unwanted deliveries, or unexpected payments that are the result of any request made by the subscriber to any other third party.
27. You can cancel your Digital Subscription at any time by contacting GI via email (email@example.com)
28. Digital Subscriptions are non-refundable. You must notify us of cancellation at least 72 hours before your next billing date, otherwise we may not be able to stop your next payment from being deducted.
29. When you cancel, you cancel only future charges associated with your subscription. You may notify us of your intent to cancel at any time, but the cancellation will become effective at the end of your current billing period. You will continue to have the same access and benefits until the end of your current billing period. Your cancellation request must be made at least 72 hours before your next billing date otherwise we may not be able to stop your next payment being deducted.
30. GI reserves the right to suspend or cancel your subscription at any time in its absolute discretion.
31. GI will not accept any responsibility for any claims, unwanted deliveries, or unexpected payments that are the result of any request made by the subscriber any other third party.
32. If you email a cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we are unable to identify your subscription from the information you have provided, we will respond directly to your email to request further identifying information. In the event this occurs, you must reply to our email otherwise your subscription will not be cancelled.
GI’s Right to Change Digital Products
33. GI reserves the right to modify the content, inclusions, type and availability of any digital product at any time. In the event your subscription package changes, you will be given 14 days notification prior to when you would need to make a decision to cancel and not be affected. Your package change will automatically take place from your next billing cycle.
34. We reserve the right under special circumstances to enable free access to our subscriber content for a limited period of time. During this time subscribers will not be eligible for a refund.
35. If any or all of our digital products are temporarily unavailable, you will not automatically be entitled to receive a refund. We reserve the right to issues refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future.
36. If we grant you access to a free trial subscription and you do not cancel or opt out of the trial prior to the expiry of the term, you will automatically be converted to a paid subscription upon expiry of the term. You may only cancel or opt out of the trial by contacting GI in accordance clauses 27 to 32 above. GI takes no responsibility for complying with any cancellation requests made outside of the scope stipulated in Clauses 27 to 32.
37. You agree that your personal details like name, email address, postcode, mobile/telephone number, etc will be collected and stored by GI and used for the purpose of managing your subscription, communicating with you about your subscription and to notify you of any associated customer offers or benefits or future subscriptions, unless otherwise notified by you.
39. You agree that any errors you make in entering your contact information and order details are your responsibility and GI is not liable for any consequences that may arise as a result of such errors or incorrect information, including but not limited to sending the subscription to the address as notified by you.
40. You agree that any errors made in entering your contact information and order details are your responsibility to report to GI within 7 days of becoming aware of the error. Any reimbursement provided to you in relation to any claim you make as a result of such an error will take the form of an extension to your subscription expiry date by the number of days that you are unable to access GER, or a pro-rata discount on your next subscription payment, depending on the nature of your subscription.
41. To the extent permitted by law, GI is not liable to you for any loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your subscription, whether direct, consequential, special, indirect or other loss or damage. In any event, GI’s maximum liability to you is limited to the value of the subscription fees paid within the previous twelve months.
42. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your account to allow a debit payment to be made in accordance with a direct debit request, and to notify GI and update your payment details accordingly if your details have changed since your last billing date.
43. It is your responsibility to check your account statements to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct and notify GI if you believe you are being billed incorrectly.
44. GI will not refund past subscription payments if a subscriber has failed to contact GI directly to cancel their subscription.
45. GI will not refund past subscription payments if a subscriber has failed to contact GI directly to report unexpected payments on their account within three months of those payments being made.
46. GI will not provide any credits or extensions to a subscription if a subscriber has failed to contact GI directly to report non-delivery of their subscription within 7 days of the occurrence of the non-delivery. Any credits or refunds will be made as detailed by clauses 27 to 32.
47. You agree that all subscriptions provided, benefits accepted or offers made by GI shall be deemed to be provided in Australia, notwithstanding your location, and the terms of such subscriptions, benefits and offers shall be governed exclusively by Queensland, Australia and the Courts of Queensland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any such matters that may arise involving or alleged to involve GI.
48. You acknowledge that these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions may be modified by GI from time to time, including but not limited to terms relating to fees and charges, cancellation and modifying your subscription.
49. You will be notified of any changes to these Subscriptions Terms and Conditions by GI
50. You acknowledge and agree that you are entitled to purchase a subscription from GI for personal use only. You agree and acknowledge that subscriptions cannot be exploited for any commercial purpose, including on-selling your subscription to any third party. Despite this, GI may, at its sole discretion, offer multiple copy subscriptions to certain organisations. Such corporate subscriptions by email to email@example.com
In these terms and conditions:
· “GI”, “we” or “us” means Goondeen Institute
· “Subscriber”, “Customer” or “You” means a person who is a subscriber to GER of GI
· GER means “Goondeen Educational Resources”
· “All Digital Access” refers to unlimited access to the website, mobile edition, and tablet edition of the particular publication you have subscribed to.